UK Standard Delivery
Delivery cost – £5
Items are dispatched within 48 hours and will arrive within 2-4 business days.
Your order will be delivered via a tracked Royal Mail service. We will notify you of any delays to standard delivery times.
UK Next Day Delivery
Delivery cost – £10
We offer a next day delivery service, please select this option at the checkout. Order by midday to receive next working day delivery (orders placed on Friday before midday will be delivered on Monday, orders delivered after midday on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.) Your order will be delivered via DPD. We will notify you of any delays to your delivery.
UK Saturday Delivery
Delivery cost – £12
We offer a Saturday delivery service, please select this option at the checkout. Order by midday on Friday to receive on a Saturday. Your order will be delivered via DPD.
Delivery cost $15
Items are dispatched within 48 hours and will arrive within 3 – 4 business days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked DHL service. We will notify you of any delays to standard delivery times.
Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
Toll Free customer service number: 1-800-401-8306 (Toll-free lines open EST 6am-7pm Mon-Fri, 5am-1pm Sat/ PST 4am-5pm Mon-Fri, 10am-11pm Sat).
UK VAT is not applicable on sales originating from & for delivery to the US. If you wish to have your items delivered to a UK address, we will be required to charge UK VAT on your order.
In order to offer our customers an improved shopping experience we have partnered with Global-E a cross border solution.
The Fold delivers to 212 countries around the world. The relevant International Delivery charge will automatically be added to your shopping bag when you input your Shipping Address details and select the correct country.
|Shipping cost||Returns cost|
|Hong Kong||HKD 60||Free|
|Channel Islands||£ 5||Free|
|New Zealand||$ 10||Free|
|United Arab Emirates||dh 25||Free|
|Saudi Arabia||ر.س. 25||Free|
International Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by your country’s customs department upon arrival. When ordering from The Fold, the recipient of the shipment is the importer of record and is responsible for any of these import fees, as well as complying with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Some countries will show duties and taxes included in the price of the product, while others will have the option of paying duties and or taxes at checkout or upon receipt of the order.
Most of our customers find answers to their questions in the help centre –
Please contact our Customer Care team for advice or feedback about how we operate in your country.
Unfortunately, we are now unable to place any International orders over the phone. However our team would be more than happy to assist you placing an order, please contact our team on 0207 336 7599.
Taxes & Duties
All prices for orders delivered within the UK, are inclusive of standard rate VAT.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK*, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Cancelling an Order
If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the standard Returns procedures.
If the order has not yet been processed and is subject to cancellation, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order.
We occasionally offer the option to pre-order some items. The estimated availability date will vary from product to product and can be found on the product description. Our customer service team will keep you updated on the progress of your order and the expected delivery date. Once the item is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email and should expect to receive it within 3 – 5 working days.
Please note: Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only. Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries and factory delays. We will endeavour to keep you as updated as possible with any unforeseen delays.
UK FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Return your order to us for an exchange or refund within 28 days. Items received after this period will not be eligible for a refund, but may be exchanged or credited at the discretion of the brand. Please call customer services on +44 (0)207 336 7599 with any questions.
- We offer free UK returns – a Royal Mail returns label is included in your purchase.
For UK customers, item/s can be returned free of charge at any Royal Mail Post Office. Any items lost during delivery will be refunded or exchanged if proof of postage is provided. If you misplace your free returns label, you can print a new one here:
- Items must be returned new and unused. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted, or service charge will be applied.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with the items you wish to return.
- Pack the item/s and documents in the original box or similar to ensure the items reach us safely.
- Ensure that the returns address or sticker is affixed to the front of the package. Please, obtain proof of postage from the Post Office, which is free of charge.
- Your customer service representative will be in touch to confirm the return of your item/s and process your refund/exchange.
C/O The Fold, Torque, Wortley Moor Rd, Leeds LS12 4JH
Please note: We are only able to exchange a like-for-like item of the same price.
- The Fold will be happy to exchange for the same item if a product is damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 28 days from the date of dispatch.
- Please note that if the item has been worn, in many cases we would repair the garment in our studio.
- Under such agreed circumstances The Fold will cover the cost of shipment of the replacement items.
- We offer a full alteration service at our Chelsea store, including dress, skirt, trouser and sleeve length, zip and fit preferences.
- Please contact the store +44 (0)207 3367599 to book an appointment by phone or you can book an appointment online.
Terms and Conditions
Under Standard Returns procedures goods can be returned to The Fold providing they are unworn, and in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. Returns can be made according to agreement at the time of purchase. Under this agreement, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 working days of the goods being returned subject to their condition upon receipt and the time for the funds to be returned. This timing will also be dependent on your banks processing timing.
We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel an order or return goods after the seven days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order. Postage and packing charges will be refunded if agreed as part of a promotion at the time of sale.
If an order has been placed that involves customisation of a garment in anyway, then that garment is not refundable. This does not affect your rights if the garment is damaged or defective or does not match the specification of the order.
US & INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
Return your order to us free of charge, for an exchange or refund within 28 days.
All Global E returns are generated by the Returns Portal: https://web.global-e.com/Returns/Portal/mZMT
- Go to the Global E Returns Portal to generate your returns label. You will need your order number and email address to create this. The returns portal can be found here https://web.global-e.com/Returns/Portal/mZMT
- Once in the returns portal, select the item/s you wish to return, choose a reason from the drop down menu and click next.
- Your returns label and form will be generated.
- Include the Global E returns form inside the parcel and pack items in the original box or secure packaging, to ensure they reach us safely.
- Return your parcel via your local branch of the selected carrier.
– If returning from the US with DHL, you can also schedule a pick-up by calling DHL on 1 800 225 5345 or following the on-site instructions via this link: https://mydhl.express.dhl/us/en/home.html#/schedulePickupTab
- Please be aware returns take between 7-10 business days to arrive at our warehouse, and once received we will confirm via email and immediately process your refund or exchange as requested.
- Exchanges will be shipped within 2 days of being returned to us, provided the exchange stock is available.
- Refunds may take up to 10 business days to appear in your bank, depending on your bank.
*Please note return options and costs may vary, depending on the destination.
**Any issues caused by the use of a courier or a return label other than ours are not attributable to The Fold London.
Should you need any further assistance please do contact our Customer Care Team on [email protected], or call us on (0044) 207 336 7599.