UK Standard Delivery
Delivery cost – £5
Items are dispatched within 48 hours and will arrive within 2-4 business days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked Royal Mail service. We will notify you of any delays to standard delivery times.
UK Next Day Delivery
Delivery cost – £10
We offer a next day delivery service, please select this option at the checkout. Order by midday to receive next working day delivery (orders placed on Friday before midday will be delivered on Monday, orders delivered after midday on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.) Your order will be delivered via DPD. We will notify you of any delays to your delivery.
UK Saturday Delivery
Delivery cost – £12
We offer a Saturday delivery service, please select this option at the checkout. Order by midday on Friday to receive on a Saturday. Your order will be delivered via DPD.
Delivery cost $25
Items are dispatched within 48 hours and will arrive within 2 – 3 business days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked DHL service. We will notify you of any delays to standard delivery times.
Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.
Toll Free customer service number: 1-800-401-8306 (Toll-free lines open EST 6am-7pm Mon-Fri, 5am-1pm Sat/ PST 4am-5pm Mon-Fri, 10am-11pm Sat).
UK VAT is not applicable on sales originating from & for delivery to the US. If you wish to have your items delivered to a UK address, we will be required to charge UK VAT on your order.
EU/ INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
We offer two EU/ International delivery options. Please see below for available destinations and rates.
•Royal Mail EU Standard Delivery: €20 (5-7 business days transit time)
•Royal Mail International Standard Delivery: £20 (7-10 business days transit time)
Countries with Standard Delivery available: Albania, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Vatican City State
•DHL EU Express Delivery: €32 (2-3 business days transit time)
•DHL International Express Delivery: £28 (3-5 business days transit time)
Countries with Express Delivery available: Albania, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibralter, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland , India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco , Montenegro, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, USA, Vatican City, Vietnam
Please note international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities and that we cannot cover the cost of International Returns.
Taxes & Duties
All prices for orders delivered within the UK, excluding the Channel Islands, are inclusive of standard rate VAT.
If your delivery address is outside of the UK*, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
* – Please be advised the following countries will have goods supplied as ‘Delivered Duty Paid’ and therefore inclusive of local sales taxes.
U.S., Republic of Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden
Following the UK’s decision to leave the European Union from 1st January 2020 and the end of the transition period which ends on 31st December 2020, deliveries to EU countries from the UK after 1st January 2021 will be classified as an international delivery and potentially subject to local import taxes.
Post Brexit, although there is a trade agreement between the UK and EU, all orders are now subject to VAT. Post Brexit, although there is a trade agreement between the UK and EU, all orders are now subject to local VAT. We have registered in some countries, please see list below as a guide to additional costs you could incur.
|Country||Is The Fold registered for VAT in your country?||What currency will you be charged in?||What does your final price include at checkout?||Shipping||Are there any additional fees you could expect to pay at the point of delivery?|
|Germany, Netherlands, Ireland||Yes||Euro||Your final price at checkout is fully inclusive of VAT and Taxes*||Your shipping cost is added at the checkout||No|
|Sweden||Yes||GBP||Your final price at checkout is fully inclusive of VAT and Taxes*||Your shipping cost is added at the checkout||No|
|Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Luxemborg, Malta, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain||No||Euro||The price at checkout does not include VAT and Taxes*||Your shipping cost is added at the checkout||Yes|
Your country’s VAT rate and DHL’s administrative processing fee**
|Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Poland, Romania||No||GBP||The price at checkout does not include VAT and Taxes*||Your shipping cost is added at the checkout||Yes|
Your country’s VAT rate and DHL’s administrative processing fee**
*Post Brexit, the checkout price you are now seeing may be different due to VAT and Taxes in your country being calculated differently
**Please refer to your delivery country’s VAT rate in the table below
As a company, we are staying up-to-date with the latest Government information and constantly reviewing our delivery processes to best suit our customers’ needs. Please contact our Customer Care team for advice or feedback about how we operate in your country.
Cancelling an Order
If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes but we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the standard Returns procedures.
If the order has not yet been processed and is subject to cancellation, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order.
We occasionally offer the option to pre-order some items. The estimated availability date will vary from product to product and can be found on the product description. Our customer service team will keep you updated on the progress of your order and the expected delivery date. Once the item is dispatched, you will receive a confirmation email and should expect to receive it within 3 – 5 working days.
Please note: Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only. Delivery can take longer than expected due to customs clearance procedures in certain countries and factory delays. We will endeavour to keep you as updated as possible with any unforeseen delays.
UK FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Return your order to us for an exchange or refund within 28 days. Items received after this period will not be eligible for a refund, but may be exchanged or credited at the discretion of the brand. Please call customer services on +44 (0)207 336 7599 with any questions.
- We offer free UK returns – a Royal Mail returns label is included in your purchase.
For UK customers, item/s can be returned free of charge at any Royal Mail Post Office. Any items lost during delivery will be refunded or exchanged if proof of postage is provided. If you misplace your free returns label, you can print a new one here:
- Items must be returned new and unused. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted, or service charge will be applied.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with the items you wish to return.
- Pack the item/s and documents in the original box or similar to ensure the items reach us safely.
- Ensure that the returns address or sticker is affixed to the front of the package. Please, obtain proof of postage from the Post Office, which is free of charge.
- Your customer service representative will be in touch to confirm the return of your item/s and process your refund/exchange.
C/O The Fold, Torque, Wortley Moor Rd, Leeds LS12 4JH
Please note: We are only able to exchange a like-for-like item of the same price.
- The Fold will be happy to exchange for the same item if a product is damaged, faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error within 28 days from the date of dispatch.
- Please note that if the item has been worn, in many cases we would repair the garment in our studio.
- Under such agreed circumstances The Fold will cover the cost of shipment of the replacement items.
- We offer a full alteration service at our Chelsea store, including dress, skirt, trouser and sleeve length, zip and fit preferences.
- Please contact the store +44 (0)207 3367599 to book an appointment by phone or you can book an appointment online.
Terms and Conditions
Under Standard Returns procedures goods can be returned to The Fold providing they are unworn, and in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. Returns can be made according to agreement at the time of purchase. Under this agreement, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 30 days of your order. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 working days of the goods being returned subject to their condition upon receipt and the time for the funds to be returned. This timing will also be dependent on your banks processing timing.
We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel an order or return goods after the seven days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order. Postage and packing charges will be refunded if agreed as part of a promotion at the time of sale.
If an order has been placed that involves customisation of a garment in anyway, then that garment is not refundable. This does not affect your rights if the garment is damaged or defective or does not match the specification of the order.
US FREE RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Return your order to us free of charge, for an exchange or refund within 28 days.
1. Complete the returns form and enclose with your parcel.
2. Pack item/s in the original box, or similar, to ensure they reach us safely.
3. To generate a returns label, visit thefoldlondon.com/rebound and follow the instructions to print out your label (US Returns are free of charge).
• This label contains all the information needed to return your order (i.e. customs requirements) and you will not need to complete any more documentation or pay further charges.
• Any discount or promotion included in your original order will be applied to your final refund and therefore may change the value of the refund from that shown online.
4. Drop your package at a local USPS hub. Find the nearest location at thefoldlondon.com/rebound/find-locations. Please keep a proof of postage, and a record of your tracking number. This can take up to 28 working days to arrive back with us in the UK.
5. We will confirm receipt of your return by email and immediately process the refund due or any exchange:
• Refunds can take 7-10 days to reach your bank.
• Exchanges will be despatched for standard delivery within 2 days of receiving your return (providing the item is in stock, otherwise we will email you).
Unfortunately we can not accept returns sent via any other method. Please call customer services on Toll Free 1-800-401-8306 with any questions.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Return your order to us for an exchange or refund within 28 days. To initiate an International return or exchange, please begin by completing the returns form. The Fold can not cover the cost of International returns, therefore you will need to initiate the return with your local postal courier. Please ensure you obtain a proof of postage for your own records. Your customer service representative will then be in touch with you once the garment has arrived back with us to start your refund process. Your refund will then take between 7-10 days to process fully.
To exchange an item, please return the garment back and indicate your preferred size or colour. This must be a like-for-like item (ie. the same price). While you will be required to cover the cost of returning the item, we will not charge for the delivery of the exchanged item for you.