Toscano 45 Ochre Suede
A stand-out suede loafer with a 45mm heel, elevated by a snake-embossed leather trim.
Slip on the Toscano loafer, expertly crafted in Italy from tactile suede. A small heel gives a flattering lift, while a snake-embossed leather trim adds a contemporary edge. Foam padding at the toe and a gel insert at the heel ensure the most comfortable fit, whilst a leather sole with rubber insert adds extra grip. The warm ochre complements this season’s palette of camel, rust and indigo tones.shoes flats loafers
Fit and Features
- Heel height: 45mm
- Square toe
- Foam cushioning at the toe and Technogel® insert at the heel for added comfort
- Made in Italy
Fabric and Care
- Suede, 100% Leather
- Snake Embossed Leather Trim, 100% Leather
- Lining: 100% Leather
- Sole: 100% Leather with injected rubber sole
|EU / IT SIZE||36||37||38||39||40||41|
- Before wearing, treat your shoes with a suede protector. Please note that this product can slightly change the shade of the suede, so we recommend you test a small area in an inconspicuous place before treating the entire shoe.
- To clean your shoes, use a suede brush and gently brush away stains or dirt. Never use water on suede.
- To care for your shoes, avoid rain, humidity, direct sunlight and abrasive surfaces as these can cause permanent wear to your shoes.
- If your shoes do get wet, leave them out to dry naturally at room temperature. Do not use direct heat on the shoes as this can cause permanent damage.
- Store your shoes in the cloth bag provided at the time of purchase in a cool and dry place.
- Using wooden shoe trees or stuffing the shoes with tissue paper will help them retain their shape.
- Slight imperfections in the suede we use are entirely normal as it is a natural material. Please note that suede can never be made entirely colourfast.
Embossed Snake Trim
- Before wearing, treat the embossed snake trim with a leather protector. Please note that this product can slightly change the shade of the leather, so we recommend you test a small area in an inconspicuous place before treating the entire trim.
- To clean the trim, use a damp lint-free cloth, wipe gently in the direction of the scales and do not rub. Brush gently with a goat-hair brush without lifting the scales.
- Slight imperfections in the leather we use are entirely normal as it is a natural material.
All orders qualify for free standard global delivery and 60-day returns until further notice.
UK Standard shipping items are estimated to arrive within 2-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked Royal Mail service. UK Returns are free of charge.
UK Next day delivery costs £10. Order by midday to receive next working day delivery (orders placed on Friday before midday will be delivered on Monday, orders delivered after midday on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.)
US delivery items are estimated to arrive within 2 – 3 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked DHL service.
We also ship internationally, including the EU, Canada and Australia. Please see Delivery & Returns for a complete list of countries we can deliver to, shipping prices and timings.
For full details of our shipping and returns policy please see our Terms & Conditions.