Siena 25 Black Suede With Semi-Precious Stone
The perfect go-with-everything 25mm flat, elevated by an eye-catching semi-precious stone.
Also available in:
See size conversion below
Introducing the ultimate practical yet elegant black flat, adorned with a striking yellow snake jasper stone that will beautifully accent everything from office tailoring to fluid dresses. Every element of the Siena shoe is considered; from the flattering 25mm heel height to ensure your foot is not completely flat, to the gel insert at the heel and foam padding at the toe for the most comfortable fit. Youll reach for the Siena time and time again.shoes flats
Fit and Features
- Heel height: 25mm
- Pointed toe
- Foam cushioning at the toe and Technogel® insert at the heel for added comfort
- Made in Italy
Fabric and Care
- Suede, 100% Leather
- Semi-Precious Stone: Yellow Snake Jasper with Brass Casing
- Lining: 100% Leather
- Sole: 100% Leather with injected rubber sole
|EU / IT SIZE||36||37||38||39||40||41|
- Before wearing, treat your shoes with a suede protector. Please note that this product can slightly change the shade of the suede, so we recommend you test a small area in an inconspicuous place before treating the entire shoe.
- To clean your shoes, use a suede brush and gently brush away stains or dirt. Never use water on suede.
- To care for your shoes, avoid rain, humidity, direct sunlight and abrasive surfaces as these can cause permanent wear to your shoes.
- If your shoes do get wet, leave them out to dry naturally at room temperature. Do not use direct heat on the shoes as this can cause permanent damage.
- Store your shoes in the cloth bag provided at the time of purchase in a cool and dry place.
- Using wooden shoe trees or stuffing the shoes with tissue paper will help them retain their shape.
- Slight imperfections in the suede we use are entirely normal as it is a natural material. Please note that suede can never be made entirely colourfast.
- All of our semi-precious stones are natural products, so should be treated and maintained with care.
- Any incidental tonal variations or marks are natural features and part of the product’s individual beauty.
- Do not use any solvent, soap or shoe polish directly on the stone.
- When treating your shoes with a protective spray, cover the stone and avoid getting any solution directly on the stone.
- To clean the stone, use a damp soft cloth and gently remove any dirt. Dry the stone after with a dry lint-free cloth.
All orders qualify for 28-day returns until further notice.
UK Standard shipping items are estimated to arrive within 2-4 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked Royal Mail service. UK Returns are free of charge.
UK Next day delivery costs £10. Order by midday to receive next working day delivery (orders placed on Friday before midday will be delivered on Monday, orders delivered after midday on Friday will be delivered on Tuesday.)
US delivery items are estimated to arrive within 2 – 3 working days. Your order will be delivered via a tracked DHL service. US Returns are also free of charge.
We also ship internationally, including the EU, Canada and Australia. Please see Delivery & Returns for a complete list of countries we can deliver to, shipping prices and timings.
For full details of our shipping and returns policy please see our Terms & Conditions.