This is an unprecedented time and like many others I wanted to get in touch. Firstly thank you for your support, we will get through this together. Right now, the best thing we can do is look out for each other, and it goes without saying we’re doing everything we can to keep our customers, team and suppliers safe.
I know you’ll have many other more pressing concerns but should you have any queries about our service, orders or returns process please read on. If we’ve missed anything, our customer service team is ready to help in any way they can.
Can I still order online?
As an organisation we are geared up for remote working and have plans in place to ensure the smooth running of the business through this difficult time. We’re in daily contact with our supply chains and our warehouse is operating at normal. Should this change we will let you know before you place an order.
How safe are online deliveries?
Our warehouse is following WHO and government advice aimed at preventing and containing the possible spread of the virus. In addition Public Health England (PHE) have advised that people receiving parcels are not at risk of contracting COVID-19. These types of viruses do not survive long outside of the body. In addition to this, items that are not in individual packaging in our warehouse are steamed before they are dispatched.
What if I have to self-isolate and cannot return my order?
We have extended our returns policy to 28-days to ensure you have one less thing to worry about. We will obviously take individual circumstances into account.
Can I speak to someone?
We’re re-routing customer calls to home and remain open normal hours (see below). You can also reach us at [email protected].
UK: +44 (0)20 7336 7599
US toll-free number: 1-800-401-8306
Monday – Friday | 9:30am-9pm (GMT) | 5.30am – 5pm (EST)
Saturday | 10am – 6pm (GMT) | 6am – 2pm (EST)
Sunday and UK BH | Closed
Can I visit the store?
We are reopening the doors to our Chelsea store and can’t wait to welcome you back.
Your health and safety are top priority, so here are some things you might like to know:
- Following social distancing guidelines, we will be limiting the number of customers in store to six people at a time. If you know in advance when you’d like to visit, we can pre-book an appointment for you.
- A sanitisation station will be set up at the entrance to the store.
- Our staff will be wearing facemasks and gloves. To comply with government regulations, customers are required to wear a face covering in store from 24th July.
- The store will undergo a deep clean throughout the week and all touchpoints will be regularly cleaned.
- Fitting rooms will be thoroughly cleaned after use.
- We will be steaming and ‘quarantining’ any items that have been tried on or returned by another customer for a 72-hour period.
Whether you are working from home and in need of some ‘smart-casual’ tips or planning your back-to-work wardrobe, our styling team is here to help.